Ed Saipetch and Peter Smallbone steer the podcast this week with very special guest Samy Kamkar of Samy worm fame, a world renowned privacy and security researcher, computer hacker, whistleblower and entrepreneur.
- 2:15 Samy’s Myspace worm
- 8:27 Curiosity
- 9:49 Skyjack – Hijacking drones
- 16:13 PoisonTap – Sniffing all the traffic
- 19:15 How to hack
- 22:28 Google’s SHAtter attach on SHA-1
- 27:49 AI disrupting Intel
- 35:39 Waymo suing Uber and Otto
- 39:00 Hacking Autonomous Driving
- 43:47 Are open systems safer?
Listen with the Reg player below, or download here.
Podcast Subscriber Links
Feed URL for other podcast tools – Juice, Zune, et cetera: http://nekkidtech.libsyn.com/rss
Source: The Register – Security @ March 1, 2017 at 06:03AM