Questions regarding netsec and discussion related directly to netsec are welcome here.
Rules & Guidelines
- Always maintain civil discourse. Be awesome to one another – moderator intervention will occur if necessary.
- Avoid NSFW content unless absolutely necessary. If used, mark it as being NSFW. If left unmarked, the comment will be removed entirely.
- If linking to classified content, mark it as such. If left unmarked, the comment will be removed entirely.
- Avoid use of memes. If you have something to say, say it with real words.
- All discussions and questions should directly relate to netsec.
- No tech support is to be requested or provided on /r/netsec.
Feedback and suggestions are welcome, but don’t post it here. Please send it to the moderator inbox.
Source: /r/netsec – Information Security Ne… @ November 27, 2016 at 05:09PM